Multiple Recruitment for Bartenders in Canada
Canada is a great country in North America. It is a country with a very diverse landscape, different climate, rich history, and arts. Canada is often referred to as “The Land of Many Hills”. Its wide array of seasonal events and activities make it one of the top most places to reside in Canada.
The country has one of the greatest economies in the world with an ever increasing employment opportunities to the teeming populations. Employment opportunity is open to both citizen and immigrants as the country strongly frown at discrimination whatsoever throughout its employment process.
We’re glad to bring to you ongoing recruitment in the country for the post of Bartenders. The position is open to suitably qualified, passionate, and goal-oriented individual who are willing and ready to start a career in the hospitality industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome customers to the bar
- Effectively address or resolve customer complaint and queries
- Responsible for the proper organization and setting up of the bar
- Responsible for the professional mixing and serving of drinks
- Comply with the country’s alcohol serving regulations
- Adhere strictly to health and safety regulations
- Perform diligently other responsibilities that may be assigned
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Customer service focused
- Previous experience in similar or related position
- Excellent multi-tasking skill
- A reliable and effective team member
- Good planning and organization skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate and self-motivated
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Friendly and attentive